technology and experience
Our laboratory has got all the needed instruments to control all the production phases:
- Incoming material, finished products and semi-finished products
- Production processes (moulding, lubricant treatments, finishing works)
- Finished product for the customer
Our skilled employees make the inspection and certification activities.
Metrological laboratory for the dimensional and physic-mechanical analysis:
- 2D and 3D dimensional laser and optic control;
- Friction test;
- Specific weight;
- Compression Set (test method ASTM D 395 / ISO815 / PV3330 / PV3307);
- Tension Set;
- Elongation at break, Tensile Strenght Break, Elastic Module;
- Analytical scales;
- Automatic micro-IRHD durometers and Shore A durometers;
WE EXECUTE ANALYSIS OF THIRD PARTIES
The laboratory of chemical-physical analysis controls the repeatability and the reproducibility of incoming materials and finished products and characterizes the materials chemically and physical-mechanically:
- TGA: chemical composition (weight) of the materials; thermal stability; stability to oxidation
- TMA: vulcanization control; Tg; linear expansion coefficient; swelling test; CREEP
- DMA: controllo vulcanizzazione, Tg, modulo elastico, modulo viscoso, resistenza in fluidi in applicazione dinamica
- DSC: Calorimetria differenziale a scansione
- FT-IR (ATR): control of compound typology and materials identification
- Interferometer: control of surface uniformity; rughness; measurement of defectiveness on axis Z
- Solvent extraction to isolate organic components that are in the compounds.
- Oil immersion to test liquid resistance
- UMT Tribolab: used for R&D for tribology studies.
The cleanliness laboratory certifies the cleanliness level according to ISO16232, VDA19 with stereo-microscope Zeiss.